Crystal Palace Bowmen

CPB 48th Open Tournament

We have a preliminary date of 18th April 2021 for our tournament date, although this is still to be confirmed with our landlords. We have to fit inbetween the rugby and cricket seasons which are also affected by the Covid-19 restrictions.

With the present Covid-19 restrictions along with other limitations, it is starting to look unlikely that we will be able to hold our tournament in 2021, although we are trying to stay optimistic. If we are able to hold a tournament it is quite likely to look quite different and may not be York / Hereford / Bristol rounds. We will work very hard to ensure that we can deliver a tournament, ideally where there would be no distance changes. We will also try and ensure that it is a record status tournament.

This is undoubtedly a very challenging time for everyone, but please watch this space and we will provide an update as soon as we can.